Our lactation balls are made with breast milk in mind. Busy mothers will often go for an unhealthy snack to boost energy. This delicious chocolate and nut butter lactation ball mixture will do just that, but also provides a nutritious option with a combination of ingredients to help support breast milk supply.
Quick and easy to make. Just add wet ingredients (instructions included), roll and you're ready to go!
Makes about 12 balls. Best kept refrigerated in an air-tight container and we highly recommend a drizzle of melted chocolate on top - especially if you're a sweet-tooth!
Oats, Raw Cacao and Ground Flaxseed.
TO ADD: 120g Natural Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice), generous drizzle of Maple Syrup and 90gm Coconut Oil (mleted).
1. Place dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients and mix well.
3. Roll mixture into desired size snack balls. Our recommended serving size makes 12.
4. Refrigerate until set hard.
5. Store in fridge (or freezer for up to 1 month).