The Golden Package
The Golden Package is a worthwhile investment in the mother for the entire month, all-inclusive, post-birth. However, it is never to early or too late for a mother to be nourished and cared for following the enormous effort of growing and birthing her baby. Mothers deserve and can benefit from The Golden Package at anytime.
- - -
*CURRENTLY SERVICING THE FOLLOWING AREAS ONLY:
- NSW (Byron Bay + Northern Rivers region)
- QLD (Gold Coast + south cost region & Brisbane Metro)
- SA (All Adelaide Metro Areas)
- VIC (All Melbourne Metro, Central Highlands, Yarra Ranges, Melb Regional, Bendigo, Ballarat, West & Sth West VIC)
Our sincere apologies if we do not currently service your area. We are working towards servicing more locations, but until then you may like to consider one of our beautiful Care Bundles.
- - -
This deluxe package is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) + Ayurveda. It includes 4 weeks of in-depth consults and treatments in the comfort of mama's own home. See our 1-4 Week Golden Package Schedule and full list of products included.
Each week (x4) you will receive breakfast, lunch and dinner meals + snacks. Most dishes are 2-3 serves each. This package is made to fill up one person for 5 days. However, Mums are often commenting how plentiful the food is and that they have an abundance - even sometimes leftovers for the freezer or to share with others in their household. See our menus.
As part of this mother-centred care package mama will benefit from:
- 2 x TCM consultation and acupuncture sessions (x2)
- 2 x 1 hour 'closing of the bones' massage *side lying for post-cesarean*
- personalised herbs, moxa and cupping (if needed)
- baths or shower/foot spa (for post-cesarean) in our Recovery Herbal Sitz
- belly binding with our Wound Healing Balm
- TCM Herbal Teas + Tinctures
- a home visit from one of our lovely registered midwives (optional) should you want or need any extra support
- nutritious fresh-cooked meals and snacks - soups, golden mama mylk, congee's & more!
While nurturing and healing mama, a practitioner can care for baby in the home.
This package is ideally designed to begin once baby arrives, please send us an via email@example.com once your baby is earthside to book a start time. If baby is already here, it's never too late to nurture and care for the mother.
Price includes travel time costs (unless outside of our service zone, where extra travel costs may be incurred).
Private Health rebates apply and can be claimed under Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine.
How To Book
If you select: I'll reach out when baby arrives it is up to you or the gift recipient to contact us to confirm the preferred start date of this package (ideally within the week post-birth) and residential address by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Until then, we will pop baby's due date tentatively in our calendar.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions before ordering this product.
If you place an order it is our understanding you have accepted the terms and conditions as set out.
Our fresh-cooked meals are prepared and delivered fresh every Tuesday for those in SA and Wednesdays for those is NSW, QLD & VIC.
Orders must be placed by 11:59pm Thursdayfor following week's delivery. All food will be delivered to your door in a cooler bag.