The Golden Package
- NSW (Byron Bay + Northern Rivers region)
- QLD (Gold Coast + south cost region)
- SA (Adelaide Metro)
- VIC (Geelong, Bellarine, Surfcoast & surrounds) *Starting November - BOOK NOW*
Our sincere apologies if we do not currently service your area. We are working towards servicing more locations, but until then you may like to consider one of our beautiful Care Bundles.
The Golden Package is a $1,500 investment in the mother for the entire month, all-inclusive, post-birth.
This deluxe package is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) + Ayurveda. It includes 4 weeks of in-depth consults and treatments in the comfort of mama's own home. See our 1-4 Week Golden Package Schedule and full list of products included.
Nutritious fresh-cooked meals and snacks, plus TCM herbal teas and tinctures - to support healing and breastfeeding - are delivered weekly to the mother's door. See sample menu.
As part of this mother-centred care package mama will benefit from:
- 2 x TCM consultation and acupuncture sessions (x2)
- 2 x 1 hour 'closing of the bones' massage *side lying for post-cesarean*
- personalised herbs, moxa and cupping (if needed)
- baths or shower/foot spa (for post-cesarean) in our Recovery Herbal Sitz
- belly binding with our Wound Healing Balm
- TCM Herbal Teas + Tinctures
- a home visit from one of our lovely registered midwives (optional) should you want or need any extra support
- nutritious fresh-cooked meals and snacks - soups, golden mama mylk, congee's & more!
While nurturing and healing mama, a practitioner can care for baby in the home.
BONUS: You'll receive a Frankly Eco NIPPLE OINTMENT valued at $35.00 to support those who choose to breastfeed, otherwise it can double as a lip balm.
This package is designed to begin once baby arrives, please send us an via firstname.lastname@example.org once your baby is earthside to book a start time. If baby is already here, it's never too late to nurture and care for the mother.
Price includes travel time costs (unless outside of our service zone, where extra travel costs may be incurred).
Private Health rebates apply and can be claimed under Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine.
How To Book
If you select: I'll reach out when baby arrives it is up to you or the gift recipient to contact us to confirm the preferred start date of this package (ideally within the week post-birth) and residential address by emailing us at email@example.com Until then, we will pop baby's due date tentatively in our calendar.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions before ordering this product.
If you place an order it is our understanding you have accepted the terms and conditions as set out.
Our fresh-cooked meals are prepared and delivered fresh every Monday for those in SA, every Tuesday for those in VIC and every Wednesday for those is NSW & QLD.
Orders must be placed by 12pm Friday for followingweek's delivery. All food will be delivered to your door in a cooler bag.